Here’s a little about me…
My life is always interesting. And frequently challenging. But, never, ever dull.
I’m fascinated by humans. And our behaviour. And all of the external factors that we ALLOW to influence our lives (unconsciously or not).
Why do we think what we think, and what drives us to behave the way we do?
And the BIG QUESTION:
How do we EXPAND BEYOND FEAR
to become the FULLEST and MOST AUTHENTIC version of ourselves??
So, I’ve completed courses . Read inspiring books.
And listened to countless mind-blowing accounts of just how DETERMINED the human spirit can be!
But it doesn’t end there…
In order to show up authentically, I need to lead from the front.
Which means I’m open and transparent about my own ongoing expansive journey to being more ME.
Yup, a huge chunk of my inspiration and understanding
is drawn directly from my own life experience.
I know what it is to feel hopeless. And helpless.
I’ve felt deeply insignificant. Alone. And unsupported.
BUT I also know what it takes to climb up. Create change.
How to gradually peel away the layers of fear (and there are many)!
It’s within these experiences that I learned the power behind CHOOSING THE HIGHER PERSPECTIVE.
Slowly changing how I see myself.
Ditching the old conditioning of self-loathing and reconnecting with my innate WORTHINESS.
Feeling CONTENTMENT, JOY AND EXCITEMENT for what’s to come..
Small INNER shifts that facilitated unimaginable OUTER changes.
And THAT’s essentially how I serve others.
THAT’S what I’m here to share.
To illustrate my innate humanness, here are some of my personal milestones (in no particular order):
- Falling in love (many times)
- Falling OUT of love (also many times)
- Being a Mom (this version of me had MANY incarnations..)
- Changing careers (four times and counting!)
- Moving from one end of the country to the other. Alone.
- Buying my own home (twice)
- Retrenchment (twice)
- Owning my own business (three times)
- Losing my own business
- Losing loved ones
- Running a marathon (many)
- Running an Ultra-Marathons (including a 100 mile trailrun – yay me!)
- Bankruptcy (almost)
- Abundance and Wealth (yee-ha..!)
- Simplicity (wooden cabin on a wine farm in the country for 2 years)
Still Intrigued..? Take a listen to this audio where I share even MORE..
Got a more specific question about me (or my work) in mind?
Ask away! I’m happy to share… Email me here.